Join us at our next Breakfast Club for Fundraising Leaders on the 3rd December
The next Breakfast Club will take place on 3rd December, 8.30am – 11am, and will include the following:
Leading Fundraising Teams Now – what behaviours make the difference amidst all this change?
With Kath Abrahams, Director of fundraising and engagement, Diabetes UK
In over two decades as a fundraiser and leader, in a range of charities including NSPCC, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Kings College London and Diabetes UK, Kath has long been curious about what makes for truly effective leadership and how this helps achieve fundraising progress. In this session she takes an honest look at what she’s learned along the way, and in particular the leadership style she’s found to be more crucial than ever in these changing times we live in. This session includes:
- THREE discoveries about leadership she feels would have been really valuable if she’d known them earlier
- Some leadership habits that have always made an important difference
- What’s more important than ever now if you want your team / department to perform at their best.
Corporate Partnerships Growth Strategies – 3 shrewd events strategies you can use to inspire more valuable partnerships
With Rob Woods, Director, Bright Spot
One of the most under-estimated ways you can increase results is to be more shrewd and strategic in how you use events to inspire valuable partnerships. In this dynamic session I will share examples that have helped charities grow income by winning more of the right partnerships. This includes:
- The strategy that helped one small charity win 19 partnerships in 4 months.
- How to get potential partners to WANT to meet you / attend your event, even with no budget
- How another charity’s income went up by THREE TIMES by changing its approach.
- The one not-obvious change yet another charity made which made a such a HUGE difference to their results