Join us at our next Breakfast Club for Fundraising Leaders on the 2nd October
The next Breakfast Club will take place on 2nd October, at The Office Group, The Stanley Building, King’s Cross from 8.30am – 11am, and will include the following:
How changing our relationships with trusts led to a huge increase in income
With Andy Watts, Head of Trusts, Sue Ryder Care
Though many trust fundraisers would love to embrace a more creative, relationship-building approach, in practice this rarely happens consistently. But when you can find a way to get to know the people behind the Trusts and you help them make more powerful connections to your cause, we’ve found it can lead to transformational growth. In this inspiring session you will get ideas to help you:
- Understand the tactics we’ve used to engage with trusts beyond the application and reporting cycle;
- GENERATE GROWTH. I’ll share how a relationship approach resulted in a 333% increase in one Trust’s support;
- MAKE MEMORIES. Hear how deliberately seeking to create memories for our trust supporters made them more likely to say yes to further requests;
- WOW CULTURE. Get ideas for how to encourage your team to create ‘wow’ moments for trust (or any) supporters.
Win that Pitch
With Rob Woods, Director, Bright Spot Fundraising.
FOUR tried and tested techniques to help you out-pitch the competition and win more partnerships.
After studying pitch-craft for 14 years, I’ve found that most charities repeatedly succumb to certain pitfalls. Just a handful of fundraisers have understood what really influences an audience – the psychology of pitching – and this gives them a huge advantage.
In this practical session I’ll share pitching secrets used by some of the most successful pitchers in fundraising and show you how to take advantage of them in your own pitches.
This energising session will help you:
- Know the one mistake made in 98% of pitches, and how to AVOID it
- Understand the strategy I taught the NSPCC which enabled them to pitch so successfully that the company even cancelled the planned staff vote. The partnership was worth £250,000.
- Understand the pitch STRUCTURE that tips the odds in your favour
- Be able to use a rhetorical technique Kieran used to win a partnership worth £100,000.
Save 25% by securing your place today at the Early Bird Price, available only till 10th September.