Partnership Fundraising Success in spite of the Pandemic
With Ghalib Ullah, Head of Commercial Partnerships, Parkinsons UK.
Clearly fundraising with companies has been tough for the last 18 months, but there are strategies that have continued to pay off for some charities. In this practical talk, Ghalib explains their approach and how it has helped win and build various successful partnerships, including with Next, Symprove and Home Instead. This session includes:
- Why and how he finds ways for the charity to add value to potential partners
- Balancing pressure to achieve short term income with activities to build long term strategic value
How to get more conversations with major donors and companies, especially now
With Rob Woods, Bright Spot
In all the uncertainty this year, it can be tough to build warmer, more generous relationships with people and companies who care. But it is absolutely possible!
Getting more actual conversations with people makes a huge difference to your chances of inspiring gifts and partnerships. In this confidence-boosting session, Rob will share tactics and examples to help you make progress with this crucial element of high value fundraising, including:
- FOUR powerful techniques from our Corporate Partnerships and Major Gift Mastery Programmes that help you dramatically increase engagement.
- The most IMPORTANT INGREDIENT for growing results in this area (that’s nearly always over-looked).
- The tactic one fundraiser used to QUADRUPLE the number of conversations he has with supporters each month.
Ideas for fundraising leaders in the Autumn of 2021
We’re excited to invite three experienced fundraising leaders to offer ideas to help charities respond to the fundraising challenges and opportunities amid all the relentless change. Bring your questions and we’ll do our best to help. With:
- SONYA TRIVEDY, Executive Director of Income, Samaritans
- GAYLE BRYANS, Deputy Director, Mousetrap Theatre Projects
- MARK WILLIAMS, Head of Communications and Fundraising, Wimbledon Guild.