Increase your Corporate Partnership income
Claire Ellis Waghorn from Demelza Hospice Care for Children found the programme so helpful that by Day Four she had secured five chances to partner and won every single one, each worth more than £10,000 for organisation.
The NSPCC has used the strategies from this programme to win four partnerships worth over a million pounds in the last five years.
When one charity used the Mastery pitching techniques, the retailer was so keen they cancelled the planned staff vote process altogether and awarded the charity the £250,000 partnership that same day.
The Corporate Partnerships Mastery Programme is for anyone who delivers or manages corporate fundraising and who wants to improve their results now that the pandemic has had such an impact on the corporate sector. This programme gives you the strategies and confidence to take intelligent action.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch
Building sustained success in corporate fundraising is extremely difficult, especially now. Here are some pitfalls which make this discipline particularly difficult:
- Though many companies are now more open to build strategic partnerships since the pandemic, talking to the right ones is not straightforward.
- Colleagues criticise your approach and distract you from working strategically (e.g. they urge you to apply for famous Charity of the Year partnerships).
- You have little or no time to spend proactively seeking out the more strategic, long-term partnerships.
- You struggle to actually win partnerships, even though you’re getting ‘nice’ feedback about your pitches.
- You’re the only person in your charity responsible for raising corporate income – and your colleagues just don’t understand what it takes to win big partnerships.
- And all of the above makes it hard to raise as much money as you’re being asked to, which is stressful and demoralising.
Introducing the Corporate Partnerships Mastery Programme 2020/21
A six-month programme designed to build the expertise, confidence and momentum of corporate fundraisers.
- Six virtual training sessions, consisting of two full-day masterclasses and four half day sessions with Rob Woods
- Three one-hour sessions on the phone with a Corporate Partnerships Coach to solve your unique challenges.
- Six-months’ access to the Bright Spot Members Club, (with monthly webinars and dozens of training bundles, training bundles, including Punching Above Your Weight in Corporate Partnerships; Staying Resourceful; Virtual Events that Inspire; and many more.
- Books by Rob Woods: The Fundraiser Who Wanted More, Win that Pitch and Power Through The Pandemic.
Interested but still have questions?
Get in touch
Want to talk it through?
Our next programme starts in early October and runs for 6 months, until the end of March 2021.
If you’re interested but still have questions, schedule a call with a member of the Bright Spot team for a chat.
Get in touch
The Bright Spot Guarantee
Investing in a Bright Spot Mastery Programme is completely risk-free. We’re so confident that you find the training invaluable that, if after Day One of the training you’re not delighted, we’ll give you a FULL refund – PLUS Bright Spot founder Rob Woods will write a personal cheque to your charity for £500.
Choose your Corporate Partnerships Mastery Programme
Corporate Partnerships Coaching Programme
A six-month programme of four one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
Corporate Partnerships Mastery Programme
A six-month programme including:
- Six virtual training sessions – 2 x full day masterclasses and 4 x half day courses, with Rob Woods.
- Three one-hour phone sessions with a Corporate Partnerships Coach to help you solve your unique challenges.
- Six-months’ access to the Bright Spot Members Club.
- The Fundraiser Who Wanted More, Win that Pitch and Power Through The Pandemic, books by Rob Woods.
Investment: £1,597*+ VAT
Corporate Partnerships Mastery Platinum Programme
Everything included in the Corporate Partnerships Mastery Programme PLUS an additional four one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
*Payment plans available on application.