Increase your Individual Giving income!
Co-delivered by Rob Woods and Craig Linton , The Fundraising Detective, using the Bright Spot formula, we’ve taken everything that has made our Major Gifts and Corporate Partnerships Mastery Programmes so successful – the dynamic, fun learning environment, the expert one-to-one coaching, the books and blogs, the video bundles and monthly webinars – and we’ve blended it with Craig’s powerful strategies to create a Mastery Programme specifically designed to improve your individual giving fundraising skills and, of course, results.
But don’t just take our word for it…
When Jax Jones from Mountbatten Hospice attended the Mastery Programme, she used the techniques to generate more than £200,000 extra income.
Kenneth Darre from the Danish Mother’s Union applied what her learned from the programme to his Christmas Appeal and broke all historical records with income up over 20% than the previousyear.
And when Bright Spot trainer, Craig Linton used these techniques to re-design a supporter journey for cash givers he secured over 50% second gifts – double the sector average.
The Individual Giving Mastery Programme is for anyone whose job is to raise individual donations for their charity, at a time when individual giving income is more important to charities than ever before.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch
Consistent success in individual giving fundraising is difficult for many reasons. Here are some of the things we’ve noticed that make the job of individual giving fundraisers especially hard:
- You’re the only person in your charity responsible for raising individual giving income – and your colleagues just don’t understand the issues.
- You use the same segmentation, the same mailing cycle and the same supporter journey year after year – but you don’t have time to review and concentrate on improvements that will boost your return on investment of money and time.
- Too much of your time gets taken up looking after small projects which demand attention – but raise relatively little income.
- Changes to GDPR legislation have created new challenges to your donor file and your processes.
- Colleagues with a marketing background criticise your approach and distract you from using the strategies you know work.
- And all of the above makes it hard to meet your demanding targets, let alone your own high expectations, which is both stressful and demoralising.
Introducing the Individual Giving Mastery Programme
A six-month programme designed to build the expertise, confidence and fundraising momentum of anyone whose job is to raise funds through individual giving.
- Six virtual training sessions with Craig Linton and Rob Woods.
- Three one-hour phone sessions with an Individual Giving Results Coach to help you solve your unique fundraising challenges.
- Six-months’ access to the Bright Spot Members Club with monthly webinars and dozens of training bundles, including Inspire Your Supporters in Spite of the Pandemic; Staying Resourceful; Mid Value Donor Strategies and many more.
- Copies of The Fundraiser Who Wanted More by Rob Woods and Donors for Life by Craig Linton and Paul Stein
Want to talk it through?
If you’re interested but still have questions, schedule a call with a member of the Bright Spot team for a chat.
Get in touch
The Bright Spot Guarantee
Investing in a Bright Spot Mastery Programme is completely risk-free. We’re so confident that you find the training invaluable that, if after Day One of the training you’re not delighted, we’ll give you a FULL refund – PLUS Bright Spot founder Rob Woods will write a personal cheque to your charity for £500.
Choose your Individual Giving Mastery Programme
Mastery Coaching Programme
A six-month programme of four one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
Individual Giving Mastery Programme
A six-month programme including:
- Six virtual masterclasses with Craig Linton or Bright Spot founder, Rob Woods.
- Three one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot Individual Giving coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
- Six-months’ access to the Bright Spot Members Club.
- Copies of Donors for Life by Craig Linton and The Fundraiser Who Wanted More by Rob Woods.
£1,597*+VAT £1,097 + VAT **Early Bird Discount now available**
Individual Giving Mastery Platinum Programme
Everything included in the Individual Giving Mastery Programme PLUS an additional three one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
*Payment plans available on application.