The six-month programme to build your expertise, confidence and momentum, especially during and after the pandemic.
Increase your Major Gifts income
When Paul McKenzie from Battersea Dogs and Cats Home attended the Mastery Programme, he and his team used the techniques to generate more than £200,000 extra income.
Sarah Jayne O’Neill used these Mastery strategies to double the number of memberships she signed up for Stonewall.
And when Bright Spot founder, Rob Woods, taught these techniques to high-value fundraisers at the NSPCC, they achieved an uplift in major gifts income of 29%, for which he won a National Training Award.
The Major Gifts Mastery Programme is for anyone whose job is to raise major gifts or trusts income for their charity, at a time when the major donor income is more important to charities than ever before.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch
Consistent success in major gift and trust fundraising is difficult for many reasons. Here are some of the things we’ve noticed that make the job of high-value fundraisers especially hard:
- You don’t receive enough support from your board and senior management – for example, they rarely come up with names to invite to (virtual or real) events.
- At this stage in the pandemic, you’re finding it harder than ever to have conversations with wealthy potential donors.
- When you do talk to donors, the chats are pleasant but usually don’t lead to support.
- There are so many demands on your time that it’s really difficult to focus energy on the things that will make the biggest difference.
- Though well-meaning, your colleagues just don’t understand or value the principles of major gift fundraising.
- And all of the above makes it hard to meet your own high expectations, let alone your demanding targets. And in turn, these pressures are making it harder to enjoy your job.
Introducing the Major Gifts Mastery Programme 2020/21
A six-month programme designed to build the expertise, confidence and fundraising momentum of anyone who raises money through major gifts or trusts.
- Six virtual training sessions, consisting of two full-day masterclasses and four half day sessions with Rob Woods.
- Three one-hour phone sessions with a Major Gifts Results Coach to help you solve your unique fundraising challenges.
- Six-months’ access to the Bright Spot Members Club with monthly webinars and dozens of training bundles, including Inspire Your Supporters in Spite of the Pandemic; Staying Resourceful; Virtual Major Donor Events that Inspire; Mid Value Donor Strategies and many more.
- Copies of The Fundraiser Who Wanted More and the e-book Power Through The Pandemic by Rob Woods.
Interested but still have questions?
Get in touch
Want to talk it through?
Our next programme starts in late April and runs for 6 months, until the end of September 2021.
If you’re interested but still have questions, schedule a call with a member of the Bright Spot team for a chat.
Find out more
The Bright Spot Guarantee
Investing in a Bright Spot Mastery Programme is completely risk-free. We’re so confident that you will find the training invaluable that, if after Day One of the training you’re not delighted, we’ll give you a FULL refund –
PLUS Bright Spot founder Rob Woods will write a cheque to your charity for £500.
Choose your Major Gifts Mastery Programme
Mastery Coaching Programme
A six-month programme of four one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
Major Gifts Mastery Programme
A six-month programme including:
- Six virtual training sessions – 2 x full day masterclasses and 4 x half day modules, with Rob Woods.
- Three one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot Major Gifts Coach to help you solve your unique fundraising challenges.
- Six-months’ access to the Bright Spot Members Club
- Copies of The Fundraiser Who Wanted More and Power Through The Pandemic, books by Rob Woods.
Major Gifts Mastery Platinum Programme
Everything included in the Major Gifts Mastery Programme PLUS an additional four one-hour phone sessions with a Bright Spot Major Gifts Coach to solve your unique fundraising challenges.
£2,500* £2,200 +VAT
*Payment plans available on application.