Are you getting the support you need?
Life as a professional fundraiser can be difficult and frustrating.
Every year your targets get higher – and yet you rarely get the training and guidance you need to hit them.
The “no thank yous” you get from both donors and colleagues deplete your confidence and energy levels.
You became a fundraiser to make a difference, and you hate feeling stuck and unsure what to do.
Supporting you to make an impact
Would it be easier to hit your targets if you had access to training in practical fundraising techniques?
How would it feel to be a part of a supportive, like-minded community?
Do you think knowing ways to solve common challenges would make fundraising less stressful?
Something a little different…
You’ve been to the conferences. If you were lucky, you heard some uplifting speakers, made pages and pages of notes and left feeling inspired.
Until the next day. Back in the office, reality takes over. Your notes end up in your desk drawer, and you get pulled back into your emails and relentless to-do list. The inspiration has faded by your mid-morning coffee.
The Members Club is with you every step of the way.
Often a conference ticket can swallow up your whole year’s training budget – which doesn’t seem like such a good return on investment when you consider how quickly any positive effects fade away.
However, with the Members Club, you have access to training, information and a supportive community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Unsure about the best tactic to apply to any fundraising problem? Log-on to the Club and access the relevant bundle.
Need to ask a question (or just get something off your chest)? Post in the private Facebook group.
Need help putting a particular strategy into practice in the real world? Ask Bright Spot founder, [Rob Woods] and his monthly guest expert in the live webinars.
Want some inspiration? Watch video interviews with some of the best fundraisers in the world.
So, what exactly is the Members Club?
The Members Club is an online monthly subscription club that supports fundraising professionals grow their skills and raise more money. You get 24/7 access to dozens of video training and downloads on a range of fundraising skills, a supportive community, problem-solving monthly webinars with fundraising experts and Bright Spot bi-annual LIVE events.
For only £35 +VAT per month, you’ll receive:
- More than 20 video training bundles with downloadable notes on a range of crucial fundraising skills, whatever your current role, there are bundles for you.
- A brand new training bundle released every month
- Live Q&A webinars with leading fundraising experts and Bright Spot founder, Rob Woods, every month.
- Downloadable resources including the Fundraiser’s Meeting Checklist and the e-books Win that Pitch and How to be a Millionaire Magnet.
- The World Class Fundraiser’s Edge – audio interviews with outstanding fundraisers.
- An invitation to the private Bright Spot community Facebook group.
Each monthly bundle is a package of cutting-edge strategies and includes:
- A training video split into bite-sized modules.
- A download of supporting notes to help you put the techniques into practice.
- A recorded members’ Q&A webinar to answer questions and solve practical problems.
Existing bundles include:
- Winning Strategic Corporate Partnerships with Ben Swart – Head of New Corporate Partnerships, NSPCC
- Mid-level Donor Strategies with Charly White – Vivid Leadership (formerly Head of Philanthropy at National Trust)
- The Extraordinary Power of your Social Capital and How to Harness It with Richard Turner – former Fundraising Director of Solar Aid
- Punching Above your Weight in Corporate Partnerships with Alix Wooding – Director of Development, Southbank Centre.
- Delight your Donors by Creating Great Memories with Craig Linton – the Fundraising Detective
- How to Build an Outstanding Culture for Fundraising with Liz Tait and Paul McKenzie – Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
- Winning Hearts and Minds with Caroline Goyder – gravitas expert
The Members Club is for you if…
- You want to learn powerful fundraising techniques and strategies.
- You don’t have much time but want to fit short, high-quality bursts of learning into your month.
- You’ve not seen lasting benefits from the expensive conferences you’ve attended.
- You want to make the most of your training budget.
- You’re serious about your continued professional development.
- You’re looking for a supportive community of professional fundraisers.
- You want to increase your fundraising income.
The Members Club Guarantee
Joining the Members Club is completely risk-free. You can cancel your membership at any time – and, if after three months, you feel the value we provide is not far greater than the subscription you have invested, let us know, and Bright Spot founder Rob Woods will refund your subscription and write a personal cheque to your charity for £75.
Take action with confidence
As a professional fundraiser, you want to do the very best for your charity. It’s a tough environment out there – but with the right techniques and support, you can feel the buzz and satisfaction of reaching your targets and making a bigger difference.
Join as a team
Valuable discounts available when you join as a team. Contact us for more details.
Investment: £35 +VAT per month
Join the members club